Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2005

U2




Wednesday Doug and I got a phone call from a friend asking if we wanted to go see U2 in St.louis .. They had 4 tix free for us to use.. when does that happen?
The opener was Kanye West-- who this was his 1st night out on tour with the band.. He was on fire.. I LOVE him .
U2 came out and there were some sound problems and it seemed like they were having trouble getting it going but -- they started to bring it up (like I knew they would) and it was so much fun!!
Of course I snuck my camera in(took a little finesse) -but our seats were pretty high up (can't complain they were free) so you can't see too much detail....but you get the point..

Doug and I were laughing because we called some of our friends and no one could go on such short notice.. And we realized that we are all getting old(we thought about it too-but this is once in a lifetime).. I just remember in college we would drop anything and drive all night to do something fun and crazy.. I want to continue to be young and carefree.

1 comments:

Anonymous Poet said...

Stay young and carefree -- always!