Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

so i think i may write again

so i've abandoned this blog for several years now. i've also stopped writing except for little quips on my business blog or facebook. Nothing substantial.

I'm on staff at a church where I am a video editor/producer and I produce a live production every week I am being given a sabbatical. I didn't do anything wrong, there is no weird issue. Folks who have worked there for seven years get TWO months off paid full benefits. It is such an unheard of things ,but I am so excited and I feel truly blessed.

As of now, I have no real plans. I am going to shoot some weddings and spend time working on my business. I'm going to try and write more about my life. I have the tendency to be so private -which is a good thing sometimes. I want to write what is in my heart and in my life.
So i'm gonna take a stab at it. be patient with me.
who knows what will happen

2 comments:

jordanne said...

Come. Back. Now. Write write write write write.

Jenae said...

ah my friend. JB you are my fav.